Happy DT Tuesday!


GoooooD Morning! 
and Hello from Lisa H.
It's a hodge podge sortof post today. 
Bits and pieces to share today. 
PLUS an exciting NEW FEATURE!!!

First I'll share a little craftiness from ME!
ARE YOU a SOTW member????
SOTW????
What's THAT???

STAMP OF THE WEEK!
we like to simplify things around here....
so we lovingly refer to it as SOTW
(in case you were wondering).
Here's this week image...
he kindofstolemyheart!
Here he is....all colored up!
I've been playing with this Copic marker technique
adding a bunch, of quick stippled dots all over the fur.
Turned out cute, I think. 

You can read all about the SOTW
HERE!
It's an easy and affordable way to get 
a sweet Unity Package delivered to you weekly!
I ♥ my happy mail!!!

NOW THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
HERE on Tuesdays.....
a Unity Design Team member
will be show casing YOU!!!
it's going to be called....
PROJECT PICK OF THE WEEK!
just a fun way to tell you how much we love your work

Keep posting to the SCS Gallery, the Unity FB page, Pinterest....
where ever you want....we'll be looking. and posting here on Tuesdays.
YOU just might be FEATURED NEXT!

I'm kicking things off today.....and I have to say I had a hard
time just sharing 1...
so I PICKED  two....
First up....this one by Sinclair over on SCS. 
stop by and tell her how beautiful this is!

She used a new Phyllis Harris stamp.
Your Wings Exist

and made this gorgeous easly style card, but used a unique shape!
AND purple.....ahhhhh! one of my FAVE colors. 

oooooo! my eye caught this one, real quick 
by Thienly Nguyen Azim.

Stop by her blog and leave some love. 


Looooove that she made leaves to mimic the stamp!
it's a Bella Blvd. Co-brand. Leaf without You.

I'm out....Thanks for stopping by and hanging with us
today!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,