Tags...and NOPE they aren't holiday ones


Although I REALLY need to get on making some holiday tags!
I'm gonna get to wrapping presents today now that we FINALLY have our tree up...we are a little behind this year.  I usually have it up before December.  Oh well...I'll just roll with it :)
It's Maria by the way...thought you might want to know ;)
Today I have two tags I made using two different Co-Branded companies
Samantha Walker
and
Simple Stories
I used my FAVORITE stamp from the set {Cuckoo Clocks}.  I LOVE that flower and the branch...I wasn't sure at first how to incorporate it into the tag and decided stamping it in green would make a cool background.

The second tag uses the Simple Stories set {Smarty Pants} and is my fave of the two.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE school stamps, number stamps, word stamps, bracket stamps....I'm sort of a nerd like that.  School supply shopping was always WAY MORE FUN than school clothes shopping for me.  I would arrange my backpack over and over getting it ready.  I hated trying on clothes as a kid...and still do actually...but give me a new box of crayons and I'M.IN.HEAVEN!!

Samanta Walker Co-Brand - {Cuckoo Clocks}

 
Simple Stories Co-Brand {Smarty Pants}
 
DON'T FORGET to check out all the
SALES * SALES * SALES
happening right now
AND
all the NEW STAMPS releasing as well...lots of FUN new stuff ;)
{Ippity}
 {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,