S.M.A.K.-Tag Album

Happy New Year's Eve!
What a great way to kick off the last day of 2011
than with a little
S.M.A.K. dOwN!!!!
Okay....so not really,
a real smak down, BUT
one with our gorgeous
S.M.A.K KITS.
 
It's Lisa H. here and I made an easy peasey
tag album with my little guys' school pictures.
 
I loved that all the numbers and letters in this kit
allowed me to make some great backgrounds
for my tags.
 
I used the December S.M.A.K. KIT
MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT.
 
 


Here's the cover.
I used mailing tags
You can get some here
with the
S.M.A.K. KIT ADD ON.

I added
LOTS of distress ink
with the blending tool.

I think I inked up just about ALL of the stamps in this set
to create the fun backgrounds on each of the tags.

Each tag also has a film strip, an open scallop die-namic
and a star.
The star has little journaling
telling which grade and how old each boy is.


You can see the "me" stamp and the playing card images in the background on this one.
I also accented with stitching and some tiny staples.
Those are also Tim Holtz.... from the tiny attacher.

AND Here's the final tag in my album.



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you ring in the New Year
doing something you LOVE!
Be sure to check out the
NEWEST S.M.A.K. kit.
Order yours TODAY!
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,