oh. my. gosh. it's THURSDAY!!!!!

so.
i'm driving home from unity tonight.
in my little old volvo.
thinking about the day.
what got done, what didn't.
what DIDN'T is usually what i focus on MOST. 
...and THEN.
my heart DROPPED into my toes.

i DIDN'T do my BLOG POST!!!!
what the heck....
where is my head?

i will tell you where it is.
YOUR ORDERS!
i have had a BLAST stepping away from my computer
and stepping into the order filling position with the unity peeps.
i should have taken a picture today of ALL THE RUBBER on the table. 
tomorrow i will.
it is INSANE...and I LOVE IT!!!!
i told everyone that I WISH we could be this busy ALL THE TIME.
they looked me like i was NUTS.

i bet we sent out 200 orders today...
so COOL!

so forgive me for not posting LAST WEEK or THIS WEEK.
i promise i will get back in the swing of things.
sometimes taking a moment away from what you do 
every. single. day.
makes it THAT MUCH BETTER!

SO.
if you have NOT DONE SO ALREADY....
please visit the UNITY GIRLS.
if i was a Unity DT MEMBER, i might be a little mad at me right now.
not them. 
they are always so understanding.
BE SWEET and leave some of them some LOVE it you can.

BE SURE TO CLICK BELOW for the PHENOMENAL 
unityTV episode!

YOU CAN GET THE KIT USED for only $13.75.
that's pretty cool.

CLICK HERE: http://www.unitystampco.com/search.aspx?searchterms=simple

OK. 
go see what the girls have done. 
it is always INSPIRING and PHENOMENAL!

ENJOY.
tons of happy being thrown your way from UNITY!

go see my friend BROOKIE!
i just got done working out with her at SNAP FITNESS!
we hadn't seen each other for TWO WEEKS!
it was so nice to see her face.







{Ippity} {Ippity}