Mixed Media Sunday

Hi there, it's Eva here today posting for our Mixed Media Sunday.  I have a fun card to share with you today, that was simple to create as my mixed media element was an already cut out and stitched up heart shaped canvas by Canvas Corp.  I so love these little canvas shapes, and you can totally stamp on them, which is what I did.  I used my Palette ink pad, which is hybrid and my favorite ink choice as well.

Here is what I came up with.


I envisioned my card with Poinsettias and I found them in our November 2010 Kit of the Month.  They were waiting for me with the pretty sentiment as well.  Here is the set if you are looking for it.  There are many pretty stamps in that set to play with for sure.  Lots to love.


Well, hope you enjoy your Sunday!




{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,