Hooray for Ippity!

It's that time!!!
It's time for Ippity!
Yes, another wonderful Ippity Release is happening
TODAY!!!
 
This month
there are 3 new sets available.
Contact your
 Ippity Chick
to place your order.
 
Don't have one....
Find one in your area.
Check the list.
 
Let me show you how C.U.T.E.
these sets are.



I just love how each one makes me smile.
I love how you can mix and match.
I just love them!

So do the chicks!
Here are a few samples from the Chicks
we are showcasing this release.

click their names and visit their blogs!

Heather Flaherty

Barbara Bruder

Kimberly Cook


Sarah Stoelting


Sabrina Lee



Want more.....
Have you stopped by the ippity blog recently?
 Go see what they are up to over there.

BUT...
Before I send you off to order....
a few more samples from the Unity DT.
You know you want these sets....
So get them! 

Lisa A.


Lisa H.

Christi


Maren



Angie


Happy Shopping!
Enjoy this release!








{Ippity} {Ippity}






Labels: ,