Glittery Ippity Wednesday!

Hey, everyone!

Jess here with a super fun and sparkly little tag I made to wrap a birthday present I needed to mail this week :)   

Have you all seen the December {ippity} release?  I LOVE it-and definitely *had* to create something using the new "Do what makes you happy" set.... perfect sentiment for a birthday wish, wouldn't you agree?

I added the "giggles x3" sentiment because I thought it was a cute way to finish it off :)   What do you think?   I hope my recipient loves it ;)  Always fun to create things for someone who really appreciates handmade art and paper crafting, too :)

Be sure to join us back here tomorrow for HIP HOP Thursday...and if that Christmas cash is burning a hole in your pocket or if Santa is wanting to fulfill your Unity wish list, NOW is the time- there are going to be some pretty awesome sales going on and you can fill a cartful for a really reasonable amount!  Happy shopping and even HAPPIER stamping, everyone!
xoxo,
Jess ;)


{Ippity}

Labels: