DT Tuesday with Jess...filled with LOVE

Hey, everybody!

Jess here with DT Tuesday post using the awesome December Kit of the Month!

As soon as I saw this kit I couldn't wait to ink up the cute vintage mason jar and I had an idea right away to fill it with buttons...probably because of the other awesome button stamp that is in this month's kit:

Aren't these darling stamps?

I love them...and I don't know about you, but even though Christmas is my all-time FAVORITE time of year, I'm a little 'done' making cards with red and green paper, are ya with me?

Well, whether you've been done for a while, or haven't even started, here's a fun card bringing my button/jar idea to fruition:

Filled. with. love.

Hope you like it and I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! This is a SUPER fun idea that all you need besides the awesome KOM is a few extra buttons on hand- enjoy!

xoxo,
Jess :)




{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,