Sale.. MUP.. IPPITY.. Welcome Wednesday!!

Hello Everyone.. Angie Blom here today.

 How are we all doing?
 Have you all been taking advantage of
 Unity's Biggest
One Time a Year SALE...
45 % off all stamps
.. honestly this is the time to get all those stamps you have on your wish list.
Just remember TODAY is the last day!!
So hurry..

other than the sale and there is always so much more happening..
I am here to remind you of the Challenge going on over at..
 My Unity Place.
so go and check it out!!
it is our Monthly Challenge and it ends Next week!!
here is all the info HERE!! 

I am also doing the Ippity Post today.. so I thought
I would combine the two.. with some great cards I made.

Using some of the wonderful sets that Ippity has to offer.

you might remember these cuties.. and if you don't, well
just look at what you can do with these images to make some
cute Christmas Cards!! You can also purchase these sets from
any Ippity Chick.. HERE!!

Using the sets...
Season of Joy
Kissmas and Mistletoe
Music of My Heart (Bird)
Sweet Thoughts of Spring ( Bunny)
and some Unity as well.

 I just love love how these turned out!!




 Hope you give these a try.. it doesn't have to be a Christmas set..
 to make some cute Christmas Ippity Cards.

I also want to wish all the US Unity Ippity Lovers..
A Very Happy and Safe

 Thanksgiving

 Tomorrow.

and a quote.
Remember God's bounty in the year.
  String the pearls of His favor.
  Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light!
  Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude! 
 ~Henry Ward Beecher

 Hugs,
Angie



{Ippity} {Ippity}