Mixed Media Sunday.....SMAK!!!

Oh, boy! how exciting!!!
The new SMAK kits are ALMOST ready!!!
They are fantastic and soooo worth the wait....
 
In. LOVE. I tell ya!
 
 Scrapbooking/ Mixed Media/ Altered Art Kit.
 
 Angela has been talking about them on the Unity FB page.
 
These kits will be available for the MEMBERSHIP price of only $26 or for ONE TIME PURCHASE for $32. Your CHOICE!
 
More Details coming soon!!!
 BUT I have a sneak peek for you.....
 
I was inspired to scrapbook.
here's my page of my little guy, last summer....





 
he was 3 1/2 when these photos were taken
and they  capture his personality perfectly!
 I ♥ his dimple!!!
I have one just like it, but mine is not as HUGE as his.
This kit had just the perfect accents.
 
I used a mix of products..... of course.
Cosmo Cricket, Oct. Afternoon, Girls Paperie paper...
Jillibean canvas flowers,
 



linen fabric for the tickets.
AND I did a little heat embossing with black embossing powder and craft ink.
On the film strip stamp and "cool" flower center.



You can do sooooo much with these kits...
 Have a great day!
Many, hugs,
Lisa H.
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,