Enjoying my Ippity Stamps...

Good morning Unity & {ippity} Peeps!
It's Christi here with you today to share with you some of the {ippity} cards that I made over the weekend. I love the {ippity} stamps and haven't spent enough time playing with some of my older ones, so this weekend I took the opportunity to pull them out and play.


Supplies used:
*Ippity Here and Now
*Ippity Books a Flutter
*watercolor pencils
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*twine
*EK Success punch
*Nestabilities labels die
*corner rounder
*K&Company journaling piece
*October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper collection


***********

Supplies used:
*Ippity Farm Fresh
*October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper collection
*Heidi Swapp bling
*buttons
*string
*doily
*Nestabilities Lacey circle die



You can order these stamps from an Ippity Chick!!
....and you can find a list of those HERE!






{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: