Something spook-tastic from {Ippity}

Hello there! It's Shemaine bringin' you a little something spook-tastic from {Ippity!} Can you believe that it's only two months til Halloween? Yea I know, you're all still getting over the shock that school already started in most states.

Trust me, before you know it... you'll be shopping for costumes and buying candy corn.

So with that said I'm sharing some fun Halloween inspired {Ippity} today!


I love That's Creepy from {ippity}. It has so many fun images to create with. Here's what I made with this spooky little set

Boo Little BuG!


Supplies: Stamps:IPK-134 That's Creepy; Patterned paper, cardstock stickers,punch out banner and 3D roll up flowers My Little Shoebox Trick or Treat collection; American Craft Thickers;We R Memory Keepers Secondary twine.

and here's a quick card I made with my MLS scraps and a single image from That's Creepy in under 10 minutes.


Recipe: cover cardstock with pattern paper. Cut out tag from and layer with 3D foam dots. Stamp Trick or Treat image on cardstock and emboss. Layer the trick or treat stamped image over a Lacey circle die cut from Spellbinders and affix to card. Finish off with ribbon (recently purchased from Michaels) and add the buttons an bling to the center. Easy peasy right?

Love this set? Find and {ippity} chick in your area here and get your stamp on!

Don't forget! We've got an {ippity} Release coming September 5th!




{Ippity} {Ippity}