My Unity Place...


Hi everyone.. hope you all are having a wonderful and inspiring day today..
Angie Blom here to show you some amazing creations over at
My Unity Place..
 
WOW.. I am telling you it is so full of colour and wonder.. I am impressed every time I visit.
 
Here are two wonderful creations by
Emily Lamham
WOWZA!!  
 

 Now check these two card out by the talented
Alison Spelman


 
didn't I tell you.. wow so many wonderful creative member there.. good for the mojo!!
 
This Month we have also been having a comment challenge.. and I thought I would announce the winners of the challenge today.. seeing that it is the last day and I wanted it to go in my post!!
 
so the winners for the comment Challenge is
Toni Kwaiser
 
and
Maria Levine
 
CONGRATS!!!
you both have won 2 random Itty Bitty's... please contact
kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your prize.
 
that is all from me.. hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Angie
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,