Happy Monday


Hello, good morning Unity Lovers!!!
Can you imagine that my Monday mornings are HAPPY since I am a designer for Unity?? Every Monday morning I wake up and….yes, then I may post my LO and Card on the Unity Blog…My scraps are going all over the world ….. and you, Unity fans are reading my thoughts and see the things that I make. That’s why I love the Monday mornings!!! That’s why I always start my post with Happy Monday!!
For today I made a LO with only one color, Distress Ink vintage photo ( this really is my favorite color, I wouldn’t want to miss it), matte medium gel from Ranger and the stamping set Wishes and Kisses, a store only kit.

Place a mask (in this case from Prima Marketing) and apply a thin layer of matte medium gel over the mask. Remove the mask immediately, and clean it thoroughly.

Stamp the little hearts on one side of the LO. After drying, sponge the edges and the swirl with the distress ink. Stamp the big hearts on a separate paper, emboss with clear embossing powder and color the hearts brown completely.

Stamp the sentiment and the bow. Layer the hearts, bow and the sentiment on brown paper and cut it out. Arrange everything on your LO and adhere it to it.

Stamp the tag with the Blossom Stackers from Samantha Walker (a new favorite of mine!!!!). Heat emboss it straight away with clear Embossing powder. Color the label with Distress Ink tumbled glass, vintage photo en broken china. Use Spellbinder “Fancy tags” for the small tag. The dots are made with the Perlen Pen from VIVA Decor.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday…just like me!!!
A lot of stamping pleasure and see you on the bloghop on Thursday!!!
Jolande

{Ippity}
 
{Ippity}