Growing in Unity Wednesday



Welcome to another fun week with a new Growing in Unity gal! This week the wonderful Sheryl Kemper is up sharing all her fun Unity creations!

Meet Sheryl:



Here is a little something about Sheryl:

"Hi. My name is Sheryl Kemper. I have been a crafter all my life...but it wasn't until 2003 that I tried my hand at scrapooking. I was making a scrapbook for my Best Friend's daughter (my "niece") for her graduation present. I included pics from when I first met her at the age of 3...all the way to 18. And that...my friends...is where my addiction to scrapbooking began. After that it leaked over to paper crafting/card making. I was on a hunt for the latest tools and supplies and THAT is where my passion spiraled out of control. Sometimes it's very hard for me to part with goodies I buy because they are all so cute.

Once I have managed to poke my head out of my crafting room, I am a full time mom of a 10-year-old boy and a wife to my "other" boy that really hasn't taken kindly to my very expensive hobby. But I love him, anyway.

My oldest son (21 years) is currently in the Navy. I miss having him home :( But I DO enjoy making cards to send him to constantly remind him that I am thinking of AND proud of him very much."

Here is a fun card she made for her Growing in Unity week:

Be sure to swing on by Sheryl's Blog every day this week and leave her some love! At the end of the week Sheryl will pick on person at random from her comments and that person will win a fun Unity Kit!

That's all for this week!



{Ippity}{Ippity}