Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday once again and time for more Growing in Unity! It's been wonderful how amazing Growing in Unity has been. So many wonderful Unity fans out there having fun playing around and sharing all their amazing work. A big shout out to Unity's very own Angela for her continued support!

This week our Growing in Unity gal is the fabulous Diana Slaughter!

Meet Diana:



Here is a little something about Diana:

"Hello! My name is Diana Slaughter and I'm coming to you from sunny San Diego, CA. I've always loved crafting and I feel like I've tried it all...making wreaths, jewelry making, crocheting (yeah! that one never caught on), making picture frames, polymer clay, quilting...you get the idea.

I began papercrafting in 2006. I took a 2nd job at a craft store and use to see all the patterned paper and embellishments come in and eventually, I was hooked. Now, if you saw my craft/guest/office room, you would think I actually owned a craft store. Yes, I have a lot of goodies, but it all just makes me happy.

Monday through Friday, I work as an agent for an insurance agency. I am very lucky to be able to work from home, but you do miss the camaraderie with people in an office environment. I think that's one of the things I enjoy most about this great big crafting world we're in...you meet some of the nicest people ever!"

Check out this adorable fishy card by Diana:

Be sure to swing on by Diana's blog every day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week as always she will pick one random winner! That winner will win a fabulous Unity kit!!


{Ippity}{Ippity}