Co-Brand Art featuring Marah Johnson stamps!


Good afternoon! 
Christi here with you today to share some art 
using Marah Johnson's co-branded Unity stamps!

When it came time to create today's piece, I realized that today is my 41st birthday and so I made a collage piece to hang on the wall outlining my 41 goals for the next year. (If you want to see the listing of my goals, you can see that list on my blog.)

This is a 12 x 12 piece created on simply chipboard.


For the most part, I used Marah's Art & Soul kit:
This is an expensive kit, but there is so much versatility to it. I simply love it!!!




I also had to add this chandelier from the Breathless kit...



I also really love this little Enchanted stamp from Marah's collection...

Everything on here is simple straight stamping done in plain black ink. Nothing fancy or hard to do...just a matter of layering. This is my kind of stamping. Fast & Easy! ;o)



Last week I talked about the fact that I was re-doing my stamp room on my Hip Hop post. I plan to hang this little piece right above my new sitting area (just have to go get a pretty hook for it) so that I can see it when I am sitting in my chair reading or writing.



{Ippity} {Ippity}