Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks

I'm back with our Wednesday
edition of
Unity Endorsed Ippity Introductions!
 
Sara Stoelting
 


Her Creative Blog: http://thejoysofcreating.blogspot.com/ 
Her Sales Blog:  http://thejoysofcreatingippity.blogspot.com/
Hi! I am Sarah Stoelting, a native Kansas girl, married 7 years to my best friend from college & a stay at home momma of 2 little girls, ages 4 & 1. I'm a chick with too many interests!  I keep pretty busy with stamping & scrapbooking, creating for craft shows (tutus, baby/kid items, etc), church (playing the guitar), gardening, baking, sewing, family, my girls, caring for chickens & kittens and of course {ippity} & more.  I truely enjoy being an {ippity} chick; to have the opportunity to share how great {ippity}stamps are and how many ways one can use them.  They are my favorite crafting investment for those bits of creative moments I find.
 
and.....
Alexa Hughes
 
Her Blog: ippitywithalex.blogspot.com
 
Hi, my name is Alex Hughes and I am located in Australia.  I am so excited to be an endorsed Ippity Chick and have the opportunity to bring these awesome stamps to our shores.  I am a mother to three gorgeous boys and love that I am able to stay home with them but also grow my Ippity business.  All while sharing what I love with my customers and friends.  I am a true stamp addict and love too many Ippity stamps to mention.  So if you are in Australia and want to add Ippity stamps to your collection, then you can get them from me!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,