Two more Ippity Chick Introductions

Today we have the pleasure of meeting....
Susan Bouchard
 
Blog:
 http://www.ippitystampsandink.blogspot.com
 
I live in Massachusetts in a house full of boys.  The boys include my husband and two sons who recently graduated from high school and college.  I have been crafting in one way or another ever since I was a young girl.  I became interested in paper crafting when I first learned to dry emboss using stencils and I thought the end result was so beautiful.  Now many years later, and a house full of crafting supplies I have finally found my niche as an {ippity} chick.  I love the creative side of {ippity} as well as the business side and feel truly lucky that I have found the best of both worlds.
 
AND....
Sherrie Thompson
 


blog:
 www.sherrithompson.blogspot.com
I started scrapbooking in 1997 and quickly became hooked on all of the pretty papers, stickers, and punches. I had always admired the handmade cards that my sisters-in-law made, but I didn’t try it myself until 2004. I was instantly drawn to the pretty inks and embossing powders and the variety of stamps. It was also a great opportunity to use all of my papercrafting supplies in new ways. I have had the opportunity to be part of several design teams and publications, and I have made so many amazing scrappy friends over the years.
I live in rural Maine with my husband and best friend, Donny. We have two teenagers: a daughter, Jordan, and a son, Ryan. I also just earned my bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. Until I find a permanent teaching position, I am enjoying subbing in grades K-6 and having a little extra time to get crafty.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
See you back here next Monday for another round of Introductions.
Hugs,
Lisa
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,