Tuesday with Two ippity Chicks

Two more wonderful
Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks
to tell you about!
 
Angie Reece
 



 {ippity} blog:  {ippity} shug (http://ippityshug.blogspot.com/)
 stamping blog:  {stampings of the shug}  (http://stampingsoftheshug.blogspot.com/)
My name is Angie Reece.  I was born and raised in Utah.   I have been happily married to the love of my life for a little over two years now (although we’ve been together for seven years!)  We love to travel and play.  I have been a pediatric intensive care nurse for seven years, and  I love what I do.  I work at a children’s hospital and I can’t imagine working in a better place.  Stamping is my stress reliever from work and life!  I was introduced to unity stamps by a few friends.  When I found out that {ippity} was made by Unity and that you could sell them, I was so excited. 
 
Jennifer Mitten
 
Blog:
http://jenmitten.blogspot.com
 
I am the only Ippity Chick in Dallas but I am originally from Boston.  I married a little later in life and have a wonderful husband, a cat who is more like a person, and an incredible stepson and daughter in law.  I've been a stamper for nearly two years now, ever since I found a Memorial Day blog hop for Operation Write Home and started seeing everything a person could make with stamps.   On that blog hop, I found Unity and the rest is history. I never considered myself an artist but I feel like one when I am stamping!  When Angela announced Ippity, I knew I wanted to be part of it.  I told my husband I would buy stock if it went public.  Now he probably figures we own it outright since our house has so many Unity and Ippity stamps in it!
I've got two more intros for you tomorrow.
See you back here!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,