Ippity Chick Introductions

Happy Monday afternoon!
I've got today's FWF winners for you....
 
 
Random commentor:
Ruby from Sarah's blog....she said:
Ruby said...
Love it tooo.


and
Blog participant
 Wendy ten Hove!!
 
congrats....
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name, Address and state that you "won Friends With Flair".
 
 
Are you ready for another round of introductions......
These Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks are ready for YOU!
Need some Ippity stamps...
(of cours you do!)
Click HERE to find a Chick near you.
 
Up next....
Rona Mallard
 





For more information and to see all the Ippity stamps please visit my blog. 
 http://www.scraprona.blogspot.com/
 
Hi! I'm Rona Mallard and I live in Missouri with my husband of (almost) 25 years and my 2 daughters.  I fell in love with Unity stamps a few years ago and as soon as {Ippity} was announced I knew it was for me!!  By day I work at an Autism Center and by night I love to create!! I stamp on scrapbook layouts, cards and other paper crafts and I have had a lot of fun making fabric flowers that I include with all of my Ippity orders!
 
Rebbeca Daniels
 


BLOG:  
www.bloomingpink.blogspot.com

 
For as long as I can remember, I have loved paper arts.  I have been doing paper arts since I was a very young girl.  I fell in love with the art of stamping and paper crafting in the early 1990’s when I ventured across a shop.  I made several long time friends because of that store.  I taught (and bought) there for a very long time….until she closed and moved west. 

 
I ventured upon Unity's line of stamps from the Splitcoaststampers in early 2008 and as many other, have been hooked since.   And then, of course as soon as the Ippity line was available, I signed up and have been doing workshops with local senior centers and with spirited youth at community centers.  Now, I get the unique opportunity to discover how rewarding and fun being an endorsed Ippity Chick will be.  I am truly excited.

 
If you ventured into my home on any given day, you'd see piles projects [finished and in progress], lots of card stock, ribbon, vintage embellishments, and of course, almost the entire Unity Stamp and Ippity Line.  Happy amoungst the clutter, you'd probably see a couple cats, sleeping or grooming and Oliver, my tiny Pomeranian side-kick, leading the way. When I'm not at my studio desk, I'm jogging, biking, or multi-day hiking with my husband.
 
See you back here tomorrow for another set of Intros!
hugs,
Lisa H.
{Ippity} {Ippity}



Labels: