Growing in Unity Wednesday!

Hey there! It's Maria Levine here with Growing in Unity!! This week our GIU chickie is Jennifer Ingle who so graciously filled in at the last minute, thanks Jennifer!

Here is a little something about Jennifer:

"I am me. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am an artist. I am a crafter. I laugh. A lot.

I have been crafting since I developed motor skills of any kind and find that it keeps me sane, so I intend to keep doing it! I currently serve on several design teams and enjoy the challenge of trying new things and I absolutely LOVE playing with new products. Stamps are my friends. Just say'n."

Here is a great project from Jennifer:



Be sure to swing on by Jennifer's blog all week for some awesome inspiration! At the end of the week Jennifer will pick one random winner from all her comments!!

Till next week!
{Ippity}{Ippity}