Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there! It's Maria Levine here with your Growing in Unity gal for this week. This week the wonderful Sara Henton is up sharing everything Unity on her blog.

Meet Sara:


Here is a little something about Sara in her own words:

"I’m a die hard crafter. I love it! It started many years ago and now includes stamping which led me to Unity Stamp Co. And now that I have found them I doubt that I’ll ever leave. I’m such a Unity addict I’ve started a challenge blog dedicated to “All Things Unity”.

I am a Marketing Coordinator in Macon Georgia so to unwind and relax I like to get my hands dirty and inky by working in my craft room. My love for everything crafty started when I was in the 3rd grade and discovered a bead store not far from my house. It wasn't until 2003 when my nephew was about to be born that the love for papercrafting was born. This grew into so much more when I was introduced to stamping through a party for a little company then took off from there. It has blossomed into mixing all my loves together to create unique crafts using mixed medias and whatever else I can get my hands off as you will be able to tell as you check some of my projects this week. I hope you will find some inspiration and thanks for joining me this week!!"

Check out this fabulous creation from Sara:

Be sure to swing on by Sara's blog to learn more about this amazing spoon!! And stop by each day for loads of Unity inspiration. At the end of the week Sara will randomly pick a winner from her comments!

Till next week....

{Ippity}{Ippity}

Labels: