Ippity Review

Hi there, it's Eva here again with another Ippity Review!

I have a canvas to share with you today.   Boy, did I have fun using my Ippity stamps on this little canvas project,  so sit back, and enjoy the tutorial as I have a lot of pictures for you to see.

Items I used:

Ippity Stamp sets:
Now and Always
Fall for You

Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon
Small canvas
Gesso
Glimmermist
Ranger Distress inks
Prima lace
Crinkled ribbon
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Zapdots

First you have to prime your canvas with Gesso, and I did that actually a while back, but if you are starting, wait for it to dry overnight.



Once my canvas dried I was ready to Glimmermist it.  Once sprayed I did blot it with paper towel, and it was perfect that way, as I liked just the hint of the color.


Picked out the papers and stamps I wanted to use and stamped my flower and leaves on the papers I chose to work with.


Once the flowers and leaves were stamped and cut out, I was ready to build my flower and for that I used Helmar Zapdots, as they are just the perfect height to create a really great 3D affect.  Finally attached my little plastic flower in the middle with the Helmar 450 Quick Dry.


And as you know I am crazy for those crinkled ribbons and Karen already shared about her pretty flowers she made with them and I thought they would be perfect on this canvas as well, so I made two little flowers...aren't they pretty????


And here came the fun part....hehehe.  I wanted to stamp my swirly image directly onto my canvas, but I made a booboo with it and the image didn't quite come out right.  And since I couldn't find my Stampamajig, I just stamped over it and well, I had a double image..but you know, that is why it's called art....it doesn't have to be perfect, and I kind of liked it like that way and made my second image the same way...so  now they are perfect just the way they are.  


Than I stamped one of those swirlies on the patterned paper and cut it out.


Stamped my sentiment on the canvas.


To have a finished look on the canvas, I distressed the edges with Ranger Distress ink.


To attach my lace I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive again and to attach my paper flower I used Helmar Scrapdots, as I can build any height with it...cool, huh?


Finally I just added the ribbon flowers the leaves and the swirly and that is how I came up with this pretty canvas.  Here is the detail of it.


As a final touch I stamped my butterfly on paper, cut it out and adhered it with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive again.

So, what do you think???  Are you going to make one now???  Hope so and can't wait to see!!!  

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: