Growing in Unity Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday!!!

It's Maria Levine here with your Growing in Unity gal for this week!! This week we have the fabulous Kartrina Hunt and she will wow you with her amazing Unity creations.

Here is a little something about Katrina:

"Hi! I am Katrina and I started my crafting journey (well, the paper one!) in 2009 and have been hooked ever since. I actually started digital, but then quickly learned that I loved to play with paper, scissors, glue, ink, ribbon….you name it!!

I started getting into stamping after I ran across some Unity stamps that I thought were cute. That, and the fact that I had stayed away from stamps because the Copic coloring made me a little nervous. Well, needless to say it’s a year later and I try to incorporate stamping into all my projects. Sometimes it doesn’t work out, but a lot of the time it does. I love to show people that stamping is not JUST for cards, it can be so much more!

Thanks for following along with my Growing in Unity week!"

Check out some pages from a fabulous mini book Katrina has worked on:




Be sure to swing on by Katrina's blog every day this week for more fabulous creations! And at the end of the week she will pick a random winner from all her comments!

That's it for now!

Till next week.


{Ippity}{Ippity}