Embossing Challenge at "My Unity Place"


Hey Folks!  Natalie here! updating you with some happenings over at "My Unity Place"
First off, the winners from Angie's Inside, Outside challenge are

 Toni Kwaiser
Krista Visser Driesser.

Congrats ladies you both win an Itty Bitty!  Contact Angie through Unity Place!

 It's our second challenge over at My Unity Place
and it's all about embossing!
it was a great challenge for me,
a break from my normal 'stuck in a rut' stamping and I loved it!
Our new two week long challenge is to create something embossed
it can be with folders,
your score pal or good old fashioned heat embossing
embossing is the only rule :)
for my samples I used the new May Kit of the Month!


This first card uses the emboss resist. I heat embossed my image with clear embossing powder and then added ink to the top. to get the darkest parts, I used my Tim Holtz Walnut Stain.

My next card is a CAS card where I used an embossing folder and embossed the entire card front. I just folded the card closed, with the back of the card outside the folder, and then ran through my cuttlebug

 if you haven't joined My Unity Place..come on over and sign up! We would love to have you!
oh, and two random participants in this challenge will each win and Itty Bitty!! woohoo!!

nat


{Ippity} {Ippity}