...in the end.

in the end we know there is one thing that you hope to remain the same. 
the feeling that was there in the beginning.
the friendship.
the giddiness
the understanding
the love
that people have as they journey through life together.

i will NEVER forget meeting AJ for the first time, but REALLY the second time was even better.
the SECOND time I had BROOKE with me at SUMMER CHA CHICAGO and I JUST COULDN'T WAIT to see AJ's  cute little face walk into the hotel at our SECOND CHA SHOW.
when I saw her I thought I was going to JUMP OUT OF MY SKIN with excitement.
it really remains to be one of my BEST MEMORIES.
Chicago CHA 2008. 
FUN STUFF.
SO MUCH FUN! 

AJ and BROOKE then hit it off RIGHT AWAY. 
{i was even a little jealous} 
AJ and Brooke were even proclained married during that stay. {hee, hee} 
AJ ironed Brooke's shirt every morning {one of the 36 shirts she brought along}  and made her coffee.
i think we had belly laughs straight through 4 straight days.

we meet people and they come into our lives at JUST the right time.
we treasure those memories NO MATTER WHAT.

AJ Otto is one of those people for me.

she came to me only 2 days after I discovered Splitcoast Stampers.
she had my back as I maneuvered my way through even my FIRST CHA SHOW.
she continued to support Unity for 3 straight years.
...and she was DANG GOOD at it! 
phenomenal to say the least.

she is now taking a new and different direction....i am SO EXCITED for all the opportunities she has created for herself. 

thank. you. 
ms. AJ Otto for being you.

UNITY was LUCKY to have you along for the ride. 
WE WILL MISS YA!









{Ippity} {Ippity}