Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday again and another fabulous Growing in Unity girlie is sharing her stuff this week.

This week our GIU girl is Martha!! Here is a little something about Martha: "My name is Martha, I am a wife and mother of 13 and 11 year old kiddos (well not kids ,cause they will get mad i say that lol) Ive been papercrafting for almost 3 years and I love it. The joy it brings me to make something for someone, and knowing that they receive something made especially for them, love it. why I love unity, because it has all that I need, so much to choose from at great prices :)" Check out these fabulous tags she created this week:

Be sure to swing on by her blog each day and leave some love. Martha will be giving away a fabby Unity Kit randomly from all her comments at the end of the week.

Do you want to GROW IN UNITY? Come on by the sign up thread at splitcoaststampers HERE to sign up!


{Ippity}{Ippity}