Growing In Unity

Be sure not to miss out on this week's amazing HIP HOP HERE or by scolling down.
***************************************************************************

So sorry for the lateness of theGIU post this week but our GIU girlie this week is Carisa.

Here is a little something about Carisa:

"I recently became a full time stay at home mom to our 3 beautiful kids who are the light of my life. I love sharing my hobby with my 2 older girls who love to stamp along side me. Since the birth of my son, 1 year ago today, it seems my love of papercrafting and stamping grew enormously. There is hardly a week that goes by that I don't get inky at my crafty desk. I love being inspired by scrapbookers who have given me the guts to try to branch out more into scrapbooking from cardmaking and I'm starting small with this little paperbag scrapbook that I'm making for my son's first year. I'm starting backwards since the idea just came to me and have done his birthday page. I added pictures that are recent but not from his bday obviously just to give more of any idea of the layout. Unity is also a source of inspiration with their scrapbooking stamps, they are just so much fun and add so much to a layout/card."

This week Carisa is working on an awesome paper bag book for her son, check this out:




Be sure to swing on by Carisa's BLOG every day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week she will pick a random name from all her comments to win a fabulous Unity prize!


Till next week...


{Ippity}{Ippity}