Growing In Unity Wednesday

Hello there, it's Maria L here with your Growing In Unity chickie for this week! This week the fabulous Angel Wilde is sharing all her wonderful Unity creations.

Here is a little something about Angel:

"My name is Angel Wilde and I am a wife, mom and new grandma! I've been stamping and getting inky for over 15 years! (That is a LOT of stamp supplies, believe me!) I feel blessed to be able to stay at home and stamp the day away if I want. My style is mostly a clean simple design, but sometimes I like to layer it up and use pretty embellishments to make a "work of heart". I first discovered Unity this January (while looking at stamping blogs) and immediately asked my husband if I could commit to $31 a month. He said okay and I was thrilled. I am completely enthralled by Unity Stamps. There hasn't been an image in any of the Kit of the Month kits that I have not liked. I LOVE the fact that there is a variety of adorable images AND practical as well as fun sentiments in each kit. The fact that they are quality red rubber, but don't come with a wood block that eats up my craft room space is an extra benefit that I especially like!

I've been using Unity stamps more than not this last month. I would love for you to visit my blog and see some of my projects! And while you're there leave a comment to win a stamp set that the gals at Unity so graciously allowed me to give away!"

Here is a fantastic card Angel created this week for her GIU:

Be sure to swing on by Angel's blog every day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week she will pick a random winner from all her comments to win a Unity Kit!


On another fun Unity note have you been over to "My Unity Place" yet? If not be sure to swing on by for some Unity goodness, chatting, eye candy and tutorials!!


Well that's all for this week!



{Ippity}{Ippity}