Design Team Tuesday

Hi Everyone!!

It is Design Team Tuesday, and its me, Wendy, checking in...

My life in the past two years changed so dramatically from what it was before - I work alot, I travel alot for work, and then I work some more.  Some days are so stressful.  I miss the days when I could make something every day. But underneath it all, I know that although I cannot see my friends as often as I did before, everytime we do see each other, its like walking into a warm hug that stays around me, sustaining me until the next time we are able to see each other again...

Yesterday, it was one of my special someone's birthday and I wanted to create something really nice.  I went with Suzi Blu, a collection of bits and pieces from some past kits of the months and store kits, and created a pretty card/tag for some spring flowers that I left on her doorstep this morning before work.




The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.  ~Author Unknown
Have a great day everyone,
Wendy



{Ippity} {Ippity}