Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Maria here with this week's Growing in Unity gal.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Martha. She will be inspiring you all week with fabulous projects using Unity stamps. Be sure to swing by her blog each day to check out what she is up to and leave her some Unity Love!

Here is a little something about Martha:

Check out these amazing party favors by Martha:

"My name is Martha Pineda, crafting for almost 3 years now, and I'm amazed of all the crafty goodness out there now., I love this hobby and don't see myself stopping anytime soon ;)
I love Unity and love all the variety they give us to choose from. Love this company and the company that represent Unity. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to host Growing in Unity."

Be sure to swing by Martha's blog every day this week for lots of inspiration! I know she will have some amazing creations to share with you. At the end of the week Martha will pick a random winner from all her wonderful comments and that person will win a fabulous Unity prize!


Thanks for stopping by!

Till next week!




{Ippity}{Ippity}