Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

It's Sunday again and that means I get to show you all of the pretty things I've see in the Unity SCS Gallery!
and sometimes I share some other things I love, too!
It's ALWAYS fun to visit the gallery and see what everyone's been up to!

here are some of the cards that caught my eye!

ejkeaton

ctorina

andreascraps

scrapcollectr57

cookingwithmsg


whoistracy

creatingisfun

Aren't these cards beautiful?  I honestly think every card in the gallery is a beautiful one!

Something that always amazes me when i am looking at all of these cards is that each one is LOVINGLY made with your own hands!  It's really amazing and such a beautiful thing!

That is all I have today. 
I have finally done most of my Christmas shopping...yesterday....now it's time to get it all ready to take with me in my sleigh to FL this week!  Next Sunday I will be in Tampa at the Buccaneers game....GO BUCS!  But I will find one of my friends to post some of their favorites for you, don't worry!

Merry Christmas!
Jimmi



{Ippity} {Ippity}