DT Tuesday with Pamela

Hi everyone! Pamela here...coming at your with the DT Tuesday post. So...4 days til Christmas, are you ready? I'm not quite there yet...still have a couple things to do. Christmas also seems to sneak up on me.

I have a couple projects to share with you today. The first is a Christmas layout. :) It uses the Believe in Miracles stamp set from Unity and Webster's Pages. LOVE this set.


And because I really like to show close up's with you all (I feel like you can really see the details that way), here are some close up's:




And then...

If you are still looking for a quick gift idea...I've got one for you. :) Find a layout you already have (or make a quick layout) and then either frame it or add it to the top of a canvas.

I made a layout and then added to the top of a canvas. I could have just left it and I think it would have been perfect. But I added paint around it, overlapping the white a bit over the edges of the layout to really make it seem whole as a project. Here's my project, which is a gift for my SIL for Christmas..


I used the Love Never Fails set from Unity and IOD on this one. :) Isn't it just a beautiful set?

And again...because I just gotta...

the close up's:




Hope you have enjoyed the post today and I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Pamela

{Ippity}{Ippity}