DT Tuesday ~ Jimmi

Hello EVERYONE!

It's my day here to share with you on the Unity Blog and
I'm really excited to show you what I've made!

and to share my FAVORITE'S with you!

First up are some monogrammed note card sets
I made for a lady that used to work with me.
She asked for 5 sets of 5 cards with her friends initials on them.

I have 3 sets to show you.

They all use different Basic Grey papers and Unity Alphabets.
They are all the same layout, just different colors/papers.

This first set uses Formal Alphabet:

This one uses Playing Card Alphabet

and this one uses Just My Type:

I hope you like them!
I'm going to box them up and wrap the ribbon around them
that I used on the card.

And now since Sunday was a FUN blog hop day, I will share some of my
favorites with you!

They are some things I am loving and then some
I am asking Santa for!

Up first is this GORGEOUS cardigan that came
in the mail to me yesterday!
I resisted wearing it today because I think
I'll wear it to a Christmas party on Friday night
BUT
it is GORGEOUS in person, I am thrilled with it.
Just the right amount of sparkle!


Now this is something I asked Santa for...the T3 Pro.
it's actually a necessity with the blow-drying I put my hair through!
(and it's PINK)

This I am wishing for and I actually think every good girl
should ask Santa for it!
Everyone needs fabulous black eyeliner and brushes!
I'm going to have to get a bigger stocking ;)

This kit I want a little more than the eyeliner above...I am a lip gloss JUNKIE.
I really only use Buxom but it would be fun to have all of
these to try out!
Hear that Santa???

I have a couple of these and they are AMAZING
little, inexpensive ($10!), FUN to own, BUT I
don't have this one, yet!
I love the purple eye shadows, 2 die 4!


and now a couple of stampy presents!
I really need this new Cosmo Cricket paper...
I'm not really sure how I've been living without it this long!

the Curio Basic Grey paper is one I think I could love...
I have had it for a couple of weeks and I
just played with it last night and it's SO pretty.
It goes so well with some fabulous stamps coming out this week...
from a NEW co-brand company.
Can't wait for you to see it!


OK, that is all for me today!
I hope you enjoyed my DT Tuesday post today!
I will see you Thursday for some Hip Hop FUN!

Jimmi





{Ippity} {Ippity}