Growing In Unity and Unity Addicts Wednesday

It's Maria Levine here with your Growing In Unity gal and this week's Unity Addicts Challenge.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Carole. She will be inspiring you all week with fabulous projects using Unity stamps. First let's start with a little something about Carole:

"Hey everyone! My name is Carole Chesser. A lot of people know me better as FibreJunky and I still answer to FJ, so any of those are fine by me. I've been married to an Air Force linguist since 1991 and we have 5 children. The two boys are attending community college (YIKES!!), the two oldest girls are in high school, and my baby is a 7th grader. Both boys have Asperger's Syndrome, so college isn't always easy for either of them, but I think they'll make it through. The spousal unit and I are both also trying to finish up our degrees, so there's a lot of homework going on in our house!

I've been a scrapbooker for a long time, but I didn't start stamping until August of 2008...which is also when I learned about Unity. I found Hip Hop and I was pretty much immediately addicted, which you can tell if you check my blog archives. I became an {ippity} chick as soon as I could (oops...I need to restock!) and it's my opinion that one can never have too many Unity stamps. This is my fourth time hosting Growing in Unity!"

Here is a great ornament Carole made this week which also happens to be this week's Unity Addicts Challenge:


This is also a great tree card she made which is also featured on her blog today:

Be sure to swing by Carole's blog every day this week for lots of inspiration! I know she will have some amazing creations to share with you. At the end of the week Carole will pick a random winner from all her wonderful comments and that person will win a fabulous Unity prize!

Thanks to all who played along with last week's Unity Addicts Challenge. The winner will be announced in the forum. Now it's time for this week's challenge. Our guest this week is Jennie and the challenge is to make an "Un-Card". What does that mean you may ask? It's to make something other than a card like Ornaments, boxes, alter something etc. Come join us in the Challenge forum!

Here is what Jennie came up with for this challenge:



She altered a tin, now that is a great way to recycle! Beautiful job Jennie and thanks for a great challenge.

Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenges Forum to play along this week. There is a chance at an awesome Unity Kit for one random player!

If you have a challenge idea we want to hear it, come by this thread to let us know. Maybe you will be the next Unity Addict Challenge Guest!!

Thanks for stopping by!



Till next week!


{Ippity}{Ippity}