Good Sunday Morning :)
I'm here to show you some of my favorite cards from this week.

You can ALWAYS find these Unity cards in the Unity Splitcoaststampers Gallery.  What a gorgeous place to visit, it's really like taking a mini vacation!

Oh 1st I have to tell you the NEWS!
Unity Stamp Co. is having FREE SHIPPING UNTIL JAN. 2011!
Free Shipping is one of the major things that makes me buy online, I LOVE it!  So take advantage of that.  No minimum amount, ANY order is FREE!
And right now this deal:
If you didn't see Angela's post and video yesterday you should check it out...just sayin'!

Now onto some cards!

sf9erfan

Napoli01

janellelarson

ejkeaton

Kathunt13


annet

craftycaro

Now....surprise, surprise...I have a couple things I got at New York & Co. this week...and another I NEED, so I wanted to share!

I got this ruffled edge button-down top:
and this gray sparkly-buttoned cardigan to go over it:
 
and this is what I NEED....but they didn't happen to have one in any size in the store Friday night except XS and S and that won't work....but it will be mine, and soon!
I think I may have to try for it online, what do you think?  It's SO pretty and sparkly and perfect :)
And today there is one of the BEST NY&Co coupons, $50 off of $100!  (online code: 6186)

Ok, that's all for me.  Today will be full of a little cleaning, since we are going out of town Wednesday I guess I need to do that, right???
And some grocery shopping...FUN!

Hope y'all have a GREAT day!

Jimmi

{Ippity} {Ippity}