JIMMI'S SUNDAY FAVES!

Happy Day After World Card Making Day!
Do you have a card making hangover???
You still have lots of time to play the Unity WCMD Challenges!
You have until Oct. 16th to play them ALL and be in the running for the
Kit of the Month FREE for an entire year!!!
Can you even imagine???????????
Find out all of the details in this thread on SCS.

It's also a great weekend for a little shopping!
All Unity orders over $40.00 are 30% off using the code: GRATEFUL
& all orders receive a free Itty Bitty!

Now how about some beautiful cards from our SCS gallery???

Stampin Fanatic

rabogner

Lisa S

Scrapcollectr57

momofour26

strawberry11

OK how about something I rediscovered last night that made me SO happy???
SKYPE!!!
I have skype on my laptop and used it 1 time before (to talk to Angela)
so last night when I was google chatting with Maren, my daughter was like "why don't y'all skype??" 'it's so much better"...
So Maren downloaded it and we did and it MADE MY MONTH :D
I even showed her my brand new Bucs jersey with my name on the back....
and my messy bedroom! (and only 1 other friend has seen that!!!)
It was like we were hanging out together and now I am a happy girl.
Just thought I'd share my JOY with you all!
we are going to skype at least once a week, we promised each other!

I hope you find your JOY, too!

Have a fabulous Sunday!
Jimmi


{Ippity}{Ippity}