Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! It’s Maria Levine with your Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Challenge!

This week Kary is Growing in Unity , here is a little something about her:

" Hi, from Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malaysia. My name is Kary. I love all sorts of craft, but my main interest is stamping & cardmaking. I was introduced to stamping by a lovely lady I met in Louisville, Kentucky some 10 years ago. She gave me a catalogue and soon I was buying stamps and having them shipped to my brother who was studying in the US, who would bring them back for me. Craft supplies are not easy to find in KL and typically very expensive. I tend to buy them when I travel. I’ve been very lucky to have travelled and lived in several different parts of the world because of my job.

However, today, with the internet, and it’s so easy to find and purchase what we love online. And this was how I found Unity stamps. After reading up a little more about the Unity Kit Club, I decided it was a great way to have a collection of stamps every month at a very reasonable price. So, I signed up in March this year and my first set was the February 2010 KOM.

I am excited to share with you this week of Growing in Unity and I look forward to read your comments and to learn from you. None of my friends share my passion for stamping (sad!) but I’m really glad to know there’s so many of you who are like me, out there. Most of you I would never meet in person, but I want to thank you because you inspire me everyday with your creativity. "


Here is a little something from Kary:







Thanks Kary for being our GIU girl this week! It's great learning more about you and seeing all your fabulous creations, thanks for sharing!

Next up today is the Unity Addicts Challenge. The winner from last week's challenge will be announced today in the Challenge forum! Be sure to swing on by there later this morning.

This week our challenge guest is Angela and she picked a great monochromatic card challenge for us this week.

Here is what Angela did for this challenge:

Grab your Unity or Ippity stamps and get going! Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenge Forum over at SCS for all the details and to post your card. This week's fabulous prize is the Unity Kit This is the time - Mini for one lucky participate.


That's all for now!

Till next week....




{Ippity}{Ippity}