SUNDAY FAVES with Jimmi!

Hi everyone!
I'm so happy you are here to see what gorgeous cards I spied this past week and maybe some other must-haves from the week!

I hope that you've been visiting our Facebook page....we HIT 5,000 FANS on Friday and we have been celebrating all weekend long with prizes and FUN!
Check us out here: Unity Stamp Company

OK, I'll start off with a confession about my cardigan collection, which I'm sure if you've read my Sunday posts before you are fully aware of!
Here is my latest cardigan obsession...I now own an even 30 cardigans all ready for Fall/Winter hanging in my closet...if it's a sickness then I don't want to be cured!
And if you NEED any NY&Co coupons, they are here...just trying to help ;)

I just love this FUN and colorful card by MakiJ using the April KOM:

Emily/stampingout made this beautiful Suzi Blu card:And here's another FABulous Suzi Blu by Scrapcollectr57:I think I love everyone's Suzi Blu cards because I just can't make them look pretty, I've tried a few times and I think they are out of my league...BUT I love to look at them, they catch my eye every time

JEANS...let talk about jeans. Since it's Fall time (almost even though I don't like it!!!) we are all taking out our jeans and/or buying new ones...I think every one of us deserves a new pair of jeans for Fall...just sayin'!
Yesterday shopping at Rachel's favorite store Delias I saw these jeans with the cutest pockets and had to try them on! So I am the only person over 18 in this dressing room...full of girls, trying on jeans that were not made for me and falling in LOVE with them!
OK, these jeans ROCK. They are just low enough and just high enough, they kind of come up in the back to cover more in the rear than in the front, they are just PERFECT. I hate "too-low" jeans but I hate "too high" jeans and these are JUST RIGHT!
They look like very expensive designer jeans in the stitching and color and style!
Oh and I am NOT a Juniors size but I found some (in not too high of a number!) that fit me like a glove...so don't be scared :)

More cards...
I love this simple and elegant card by Lynn in St. Louis so much:TheCraftyNomad made this CUTE baby boy card that I just adore:OK let me share one of my favorite places to EAT! Five Guys! If you have a Five Guys then you know what I'm talking about but I think I could eat there every day if not every day then at least 3 times a week! I just love their burgers and fries. Rachel and I ate there for lunch yesterday and we were just in burger heaven. If you've never been and have one around GO NOW...unless your a vegetarian then, sorry, I don't think you'll like it ;)
And now I want to eat there again today...and I might!And now I'm starving from looking at that burger so I need to go and find some food!!!

Thanks for coming by today and don't forget to come to the Unity Facebook page for lots more fun.

Have a GREAT day!
JIMMI




{Ippity}{Ippity}