so STRANGE....yet SO AMAZING...oh - and a little of the out of body/twilight zone feeling.




really?
a "creative expert"
{see below}
wow.
i love that.
-------------------
although - it seems a title i still need to live up to. 
-------------------------

it has been less than 3 years since unity launched. 
...and here we are.

WE ARE - coined - "a creative expert", yet to ME i am a mama, a wife, a friend, and a girl just reaching for her dreams.  i spend TOO much time starting a project to actually get it finished, and most times - i don't even have the TIME to START....
then when it IS complete - i tilt my head and look at it from every angle...thinking, wondering if it is even that GREAT?!
i have insecurity issues.  i can admit it! 
:)

i am just a girl - taking a journey...wondering what the next step is and HOPING with all her soul that everything is going to turn out JUST RIGHT.

Here I am, though. 
Still feeling the SAME exact insecurities I felt when I first launched Unity.
"insecurities" with "securities" ....if that is possible. 
my securities? 
.....they have come from the amazing people I have met on this amazing journey.  
my heart goes pitter patter every. single. time. that i think about what a MIRACLE it is that these women are part of my life.

my design team, my customers, my industry co-brands, MY PEEPS INSIDE UNITY all of them that i can now proudly call friends.
...oh how i love them all!

Which leads me to this weekend.... i have a few things going on.....JUST A FEW!

READ FORWARD into the "creative expert" stuff. 
SO STRANGE....HA!



Creative Experts


Some of the industry's hottest creative experts will be joining us this year; many will be teaching workshops, offering demos, and mingling with attendees. Meet your favorite expert for some face-to-face inspiration at ScrapFest 2010!


MOST OF THE EXPERTISE comes from the TEAM of people within UNITY.
NONE of it is done by ONLY ME. 
It is a TEAM.
never in a TRILLION years could anyone do all this alone!
lots of people THAT is ALWAYS what it takes!
ERYN created EACH AND EVERY single one of the cards we are using for SCRAPFEST!
SHE is the EXPERT this time around.
THANK YOU, Eryn!
For ALL of your help...ALL of your patience....and ALL of your PERSISTENCE!
I think you are AMAZING!








Angela Magnuson/ Michelle Ogdahl/ Eryn Hagen
Unity

Angela owns and operates Unity Stamp Company—a large line of red rubber stamps, representing over 10,000 images from various artists. In growing her company, Angela has focused on inspiring women to be creative both emotionally and artistically. She feels that creativity is magical! Combined with her eye for trends, Unity Stamp Company continues to grow, and has been featured in popular magazines, such as Cards, Paper Crafts, Scrapbooks, Etc., and more. Michelle and Eryn work hand-in-hand alongside Angela. Together, the three of them handle all the details within Unity, from image selection to branding and selling. They create the look, trendiness, and customer service behind the scenes. They enjoy teaching and sharing their creativity and inspiration with fellow paper-crafters!



We will MISS YOU MICHELLE!

{here are the cards we are teaching}
if you are attending...please know that we had NO IDEA that 4 cards TOOK SO LONG TO TEACH!
First time I practiced with my team = 75 MINUTES!
WHOOPS!
Second time I practiced with my team = 58 MINUTES!
BETTER
Third time I practiced with my MAMA, her friend POOTS, my friend BROOKE & Karen = LOST ALL TRACK OF TIME!
HA!
TOO Much fun gabbing about whatever there was to GAB about!


at any rate...we will do our best!
it is going to FUN - that is all I know - once my nerves disappear that is.  
stinkin' nerves. 
UGH.

I AM GOING TO HAVE TONS OF HELP - so THAT will be good!
Even my 12 year old, James is anxious to get up there and HELP!
HOORAY!

look at the GOOD COMPANY unity is in!?
we are so honored and HAPPY!
it is kinda a big deal - and I LOVE IT!



Who are WE gonna see there?
i hope that each and everyone of you RUN up to US ALL and say HELLO!
Can't WAIT to meet ya!
Here are the PEOPLE that Unity will have involved at  SCRAPFEST!

the "MANSTAMPERS"

Christian
Tommy T.
Bro {ryan broman{

UNITY/{ippity} Design Team Members

Brooke Lien
Eryn Hagen
Maren Benedict

my boys & my family
Nic.
Luke.
James.
Sawyer.
Papa.
Nanny.
:)

...and

Unity PEEPS. - Friends
Amy Tillemans {and hubby}
Andrea Garvick
Karen McLaughlin
Erin Danielson
Jake Wangen

Side Note: Kimber McGray will be there as well - signing her book, etc.

ok. i need to go to bed.
BIG DAY tomorrow!
i leave early to go to the CREATIVE CONNECTION
with my friend Melody.
i have NO IDEA what to expect however i am....
very excited.
feeling so honored to have been asked. 
life. is. good.

SO GO!
Take the BLOG HOP into unity/{ippity} land.
there is a SPECIAL TRIBUTE going on for lovely Michelle.
she was an amazing part of the unity family that added so very much in the time that we had together.
we are going to miss....
her 
intoxicating energy
her 
brilliant twinkling blue eyes
her 
fantastic laugh
her
moral support
however.
we.
know.
that all things have their time. and their place. and their purpose.
that time has passed.
and we are SO HAPPY that she is part of our memories.
so take a little time to experience the end of her journey.
leave some love.











{Ippity} {Ippity}