HIP HOP!!! Tutorial by Lori Craig! FUN STUFF!






a little known fact....









This story starts in November 2007.
I am doing internet searches on STAMPING/STAMPS/RUBBER STAMPS/GROUPS/FORUMS....and to my utter happiness a sight pops up called
SPLITCOAST STAMPERS
SA-WEET!
Everything I needed right at my fingertips to LAUNCH my new line of STAMPS! 
so determined little me....goes right in the MAIN general forum and starts POSTING AWAY.
I didn't read RULES OR REGULATIONS....I don't like rules, anyway!
I just thought to myself...HMMMM....THIS is going to be SIMPLE!


HERE was my TO DO LIST with my new found treasured forum sight - this.....SPLITCOAST STAMPERS of sorts: 
1. I need to let everyone know about Unity
2. I need a design team {whatever that is...cause at the time i had NO CLUE - just that i needed one.}
3. I need to GET SOME ATTENTION FOR MY NEW LINE OF STAMPS!

I need to REACH thousands of women - So I  WILL DO THAT right here in this SPLITCOAST sight I have just found. .... RIGHT here in this, ummmm....GENERAL FORUM!  Without even a CARE IN THE WORLD I just started TYPING AWAY!!!!!
well....it was against the rules.

Moments - literally ONLY MOMENTS  after I posted - My INBOX DINGS....JACKPOT, I thought!!!!
NOT SO MUCH
I get this SWEET Private Message attached to this Beautiful FACED little avatar - telling ME what I CAN and CAN'T POST!!! Who WAS she to tell me what is  and is NOT ALLOWED and AGAINST THE RULES.....
WHAT?!
 WHY IN THE WORLD is she telling me what to do!!!!
ok.
DELETE {lori's message, cause NOBODY tell ME what to do} 
and 
RE-POST{cause what do i have to loose?}-{sorry lori!!!!!}


SIDE NOTE: at the very same time I am re-posting, frantically typing -  I am saying to Chris, some pretty lady from Splitcoast is telling me I can't post what I WANT!  THE NERVE.

long story short...
it was Lori Craig.
She was ever so gently trying to keep me in line. 
The NEWBIE that I was back in November of 2007 had her first delightful run in with Lori due to not following the rules.
I love that.
See what delightful things can happen when you dare to go against the GRAIN?!

If I re-call correctly my post was for a DESIGN TEAM and in the few short minutes it was UP - AJ Otto and Jimmi Mayo saw it.  They came into my lives due to the rule breaking game as well! 
GO FIGURE.
HOW LUCKY AM I?!

so now.
i am blessed to say...
Lori is near and dear to my heart.
She has been supportive and WONDERFUL ever since.
Soon after my ILLEGAL ANTICS Unity became a MEMBER COMPANY and ever since we have been FREE TO BE!  

I love that.

Lori was SWEET ENOUGH to do a Tutorial VIDEO for Unity today!
YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS TECHNIQUE!!!
I officially learned something FABULOUSLY new!
THANK YOU LORI!


Wasn't that BRILLIANT?!
...and speaking of BRILLIANT....
the {ippity} and unity design teams show their BRILLIANCE every. single. thursday.

Here is what you do.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW - It takes you to the FIRST BLOG....
Then just keep on finding the buttons and click your way on through to all the wonderful projects!




we love thursday.


Personal Note: This has been a week of serious, serious - BUSY!  I have been away from my computer for most of the week - and SO if I have not answered an email, and  IF you feel slighted in any single way....please don't think I am ignoring you.  
i will be in touch.
K?

in the lovely style of melody ross: xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

i am off to bed.
i have not one doubt tomorrow will result in a GRAND DAY indeed.
that is the positive thinker in me taking over.

...after all the evening will bring TIME WITH GIRLFRIENDS - WHAT in the WORLD could be better than THAT?!

p.s. i really super duper wish you could all be there.  a little eat. pray. love. and discussion time with wine.  doesn't that sound nice?











{Ippity} {Ippity}