Design Team Tuesday with Wendy

Good morning everyone!!

Its Wendy here!! Its design team Tuesday, and I'm checking in today.

August is here and we're running down the last days of summer with the annual back to school routines. It has been unusually mild season for us here on the West Coast, and I wonder what winter will bring.

By day, I work in a very high stress job, and Unity and stamping helps me to preserve my sanity. My style switches and changes depending on my mood - on purpose. I never want to get to the point where I am "done" growing in my creative self. When I feel myself getting too formulaic, I tend to go out and search for something to shake it up a bit. It keeps it fresh and fun.

Today, I was in a shabby chic mood, and so my sample is very old english garden-ish. 
 
Other than the stamps from Unity's August Kit of the Month, this card is old school - Making Memories and Lil Davis Design.  The label sticker is Basic Grey; the ribbon is from the yummy box of Godiva chocolates someone gave me.  It is GORGEOUS ribbon. :)

So today, I leave you with a quote from a very inspirational book I am reading right now (Three Cups of Tea)

"Let nothing perturb you, nothing frighten you.  All things pass.
God does not change.  Patience achieves everything."
Mother Teresa

Patience.  Yes.  Something I need to work on and something I have been cultivating as I have picked up knitting again to do during all those long summer road trips...

Happy Tuesday!!  -Warmest wishes, wendy





{Ippity} {Ippity}