Growing In Unity Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! This is Maria Levine writing as Unity’s guest blogger! Each week I will be sharing information about the current week’s Growing In Unity girl!

Growing In Unity was started well over a year ago by a Unity Friend/Addict Ramsey Stepp. Ramsey has recently handed over the organization of Growing In Unity to me and I am excited to help out. All the fabulous information regarding Growing In Unity can be found in the Unity Friends Forum.

This week our fabulous Growing In Unity girl is ANGIE BLOM! Here is a little something about Angie:

“Hi My name is Angie Blom a SAHM of 2 wonderfully funny kids that keep my life interesting everyday, I belong to 3 different design teams , love to share my craft with anyone who is interested in looking at it... and I am a Unity Addict.. hehehe.. like many of you are I just love everything Unity and Ippity and for the last year and a bit it is my only obsession, kit club that I can't live without.. I just love all the wonderful creative things you can do with these stamps... but most of all I love the friendships that I have made over the last year with most the customer participants , the Unity Design Team, Artists, and staff members. They are truly a wonderful family of on going friendliness and inspiration.

I am happy to be doing my second Growing in Unity.. and look forward to showing you all the things I like to do using these stamps. Come take a peek at what I am creating this week.. “

Be sure to swing on by her fabulous blog and check out her projects every day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week Angie will pick a random winner from comments left for a fabulous Unity prize!

Here is one of Angie’s projects this week:


How cool is that? Check out all the fabulous details in her post.

Looking for a Unity challenge come check out the Unity Addicts Challenges in the Unity SCS Forum.

That's all for now!


{Ippity}{Ippity}