Sunday Favorites from Jimmi and My Blog Candy Winner

Hapy Sunday!
I'm here with my blog candy winner from Thursday's Hip Hop post and some of my favorite stuff from the past week!

Let's get right to the winner!
Lillian Child said...
The mug tower is one of my favorite stamps and you've rocked it with your card creation. I forget to add the little touches sometimes to my cards - your paper piercing definitely gives it that added special touch!
Congrats Lillian!  Please email me with your address! jimmi.mayo@gmail.com

Now onto some PRETTY cards!

Oh wait first let me show you this gorgeous piece of artwork I saw this week.........
Oh yeah...and I made that!!!!!!!!  Yep, giving myself a shout out right here!  

And let me show you Michelle's piece of ART!

Yeah, she totally made that!

We used a new Donna Downey kit called She Said on our ART!

We went to Inspired 2010 representing Unity who was one of the event sponsors and we got to play, too!
What a fun and inspiring time we had....CANNOT wait til 2011!!

Ok you came to see cards so here they are!

This CUTIE from stephaniez makes me so happy:

And this beauty from catlover175 has the prettiest softness to it:
This earthy card from simplybeautiful is well...simply beautiful:

All of this Cosmo goodness on Jennifer R's card just makes me smile:

And how about this home card by Disaster...ummm NOT a disaster, hehe:

And finally an adorably SWEET card by lisahenke:

I just can't resist sharing a few more INSPIRATIONAL pics from me and Michelle's Inspired getaway, hope that's ok!

Oh we fell in LOVE with Robyn!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!
JIMMI

 
{Ippity} {Ippity}