Playing on a Monday!

Happy Monday! Carolina here and in case you haven't read yet, I'm the guest designer for April and May and I'm so excited to be able to share some projects with you every Monday for the next two months!

Didn't you just love last week's release?! I haven't been able to put the sets down and having a blast creating with them. LOVE the fact that Hip Hop Thursdays are back as are some challenges! I don't know about you, but I think challenges are not only a great way to get your creativity flowing, but it's a great way to get all those yummy Unity sets inked up. Currently there are three challenges: Sunday: Simple Scrapping; Monday: Color Challenge {With a Twist}; and Thursday: Hip Hop Sketch.

There are no deadlines, unless otherwise noted, so you have plenty of time to play along. Today I'm going to share with you two ~ Simple Scrapping and the Color Challenge {with a twist} and here we go!

The first up is this week's Simple Scrapping sketch challenge. You can find the sketch as well as over at Splitcoast at this thread USCSSC03 along with more details. Here's my take on it using April's KOM, Together We Bloom.



Isn't this sketch fun?! Hope you give it a try. The next project is for this week's Color Challenge with a twist! This weeks colors are: this weeks colors are Pomegranate, Tangerine Tango, & Caramel with the twist of Ruched ribbon! You can find the thread and link up your version here, USCCC01. Here's what I came up with.



On this card I used the newly released Singing Souls...such a fun set!

Hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs & Smiles,
Carolina



{Ippity}
{Ippity}