Monday Inspiration

Happy Monday!  Latisha here, bringing you some inspiration to start out your week.  Just two more days and it is St. Patrick's Day.  Do you do anything special on that day?  Growing up, my Dad always made corned beef, cabbage and potatoes, and we only ate it on St. Patrick's Day.  Now, I guess my tradition would be going to Target or Old Navy and buying my kids a St. Patty's Day t-shirt, oh and buying some really good Loft house sugar cookies with green frosting.  
Today, I am showing you a subtle St. Patrick's Day card, there are no clovers or rainbows, but just some hints of green.  The stamps are from the Noteworthy Stamp set, which you can find at your favorite Unity retailer.  


With baseball season here, and my second home being the ball fields.  We talk a lot about making mistakes, and how to improve on things, on the way home.  I think we all make mistakes on and off the baseball field, so here are some of my favorite quotes on this subject.

Your mistake does not define who you are...you are your possibilities.
-- Oprah Winfrey

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on?
-- Peter McWilliams

When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
-- Hugh White


{Ippity}
{Ippity}