Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

Happy Sunday everyone in blogland!

I have some gorgeous, creative cards to share with you today, along with ONE stampy items I am loving and going out to find today!

Let's get started:D

Jen Marie made this GORGEOUS card! I love everything about it and really, really, really NEED this Unity store kit of the month....nope don't have it, yet ;)

This card by Robin is just beautiful and elegant! It uses one of my very favorite Unity kits Where You Are:
Jenstampin4u made this card and it's so CUTE! Love the pierced design and the simplicity of the whole card:

I love this card by Jen del Muro, I'm a little crazy for images like this that are not the whole image, just a part...it makes for such an interesting view!

Lynn made this little *country* card! I love the checked paper and the colors, CUTE!


And today I am on a mission for one of these BIG scallop border punches....I need one!


Have a beautiful Sunday and I'll see you next week!
Jimmi


{Ippity}
{Ippity}