Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

Oh my goodness...what do y'all think of this Daylight Savings Time thing? I'm definitely a fan of it after work when it's actually light out when I get off....but this morning I'm not a fan, lol.....I'd like to still be in bed right now but since it became 10am instead of 9am...I'm up!

OK, enough of the complaining ;D
Let's get on with some wonderful things!

I had an email last night with this fabulous DEAL in it...and deals are my favorite things for sure!!!
These wonderful Candies shoes are my favorites! Honestly I can dance all night in them and my feet never hurt....wore them last night to the Mall, dinner and to a concert that went for 4 hours, danced for about 3 of those hours and felt GREAT in these shoes. I have 2 pairs of Candies and both are super comfy and stylish....can't beat that! I get mine at Kohls.Let's look at a beautiful HAPPY card by Becky Carafa, lakeshore stamper. She made this for FWF and it is gorgeous!
Here's a BEAUTY by Lisa of My Little Creative Escape....she's SO smart...reminding us of Daylight Savings Time with an adorable card.
In the Mall last night I spied this SUPER trendy, fabulous top at...of course...New York and Company. It's SO cute!Here's a CUTE card from the SCS gallery of touch of creation:
And one more top I saw at New York and Company that I love.
I love ALL of their printed t-shirts...they are perfect t-shirts because they are dressy enough to wear out in public...kwim ;D

And now I have to run! Going out with Rachel and Sherry to look at more prom dresses, go to ULTA and Trader Joe's...lunch probable, you know, fun, Sunday stuff!
I hope you have a FUN Sunday!

See you next week!

JIMMI
{Ippity}
{Ippity}