DT Tuesday with Julie Campbell

Hey everyone! Today, I have a couple of cards for you today using some of my all-time-favorite Unity stamps.

This first card uses the crafty tree image from the Hodge Podge of Happiness kit. I've always loved the little buttons tucked within it's branches, and was super excited to find that they coordinate perfectly with my Material Girl Mini Deck by Cosmo Cricket.


And here is another card using a set that makes my heart go all pitter patter. I LOVE the Folk Inspired kit! I wanted to try something different, so I stamped my cuckoo clock image directly onto cork and added bits of color here and there with my Copics & white gel pen.

So... do you have an all-time-favorite Unity kit that you find yourself turning to over and over again? If so, I'd love to hear about it! :)


Labels: ,